A initiative by Harmony Lifestyles Group
We provide equity capital to early-stage sustainability-themed startups in the Indian VC ecosystem.
Harmony Ventures, the venture capital arm of Harmony Lifestyles Group, provides equity capital to early-stage sustainability-themed startups based in India, across pre-seed to Series A rounds. We invest in passionate entrepreneurs with bold ideas across four sectors:
Our investment process involves:
- Initial discussion with startup founders to ensure mission alignment and product-market fit.
- Legal and financial due diligence exercise [typically 2-3 months] with Harmony Investment Committee.
- Initial investment and quarterly review discussions until startup exit or next round of financing [typically 3-4 years].
Alongside our investments in the public markets (~60% allocation), we invest in the private markets (~40% allocation) in India via three mechanisms:
- Invest directly in the startup [typically small cheque sizes in pre-seed or Series A startups].
- Invest through our VC fund [SEBI-registered AIF fund proposal under internal review].
- Invest in other VC funds [run by partners in the VC ecosystem].